Saturday, June 27, 2009

FUN in the SUN!!

Yesterday was supposed to be a stormy day and it was in the morning and evening, but in the afternoon it was nice and sunny!! The girls asked to go swimming out back. I must have been in a good mood, cuz I not only let them, but thought it'd be fun to introduce Kierra to "swimming". I got Kierra in her swimsuit and lathered everyone in sunscreen. Janika filled the pool, I added some hot water (so it wasn't so cold for Kierra). Then we had fun in the water!! Kierra actually did pretty good. She wouldn't stay in for long periods at a time, but got in and out several times. The girls decided to have a water fight with me. It was fun, but difficult to do while watching Kierra at the same time. One of these days I'll have to have a REAL water fight with them with no distractions. I had a great time playing with the kids outside and in the water. Great memories were made.

Kierra's first time in the pool, still not so sure.
Makayla

Janika said it was too cold and wouldn't lay down in the water!

All three girls having a great time!!

Kierra had lots of fun!!

No comments: