My aunt Sally reminded me of why she was in the corner. I was trying to get her to go to bed. She didn't want to go to bed, so she went in the corner to pout. I thought it was cute so I had to get the camera out. Of course once she knew I had the camera she'd turn around and give me a big smile. She LOVES the camera. I was actually lucky to even get this picture.
Janika is such a great big sister. She is good to help entertain her little sister. She loves to get Kierra dressed, read her stories and more.
Today I was doing the older girls hair for school. When Janika was done she went downstairs and screamed, saying Kierra was in BIG trouble. I was really nervous she had ruined her library book or something. I asked her why and she told me she had cereal all over in the living room. I finished doing Makayla's hair then went downstairs to see. HOLY CRAP she was not kidding when she said cereal all over. Look at Kierra she looks so proud of herself. Little stinker!! It's a good thing she is so cute!
1 comment:
Kierra...funny girl!! Gotta love toddler messes!!
Post a Comment