Sunday, March 15, 2009

Poor Kierra!!


Last Sunday my kids thought it'd be fun to drag Kierra by her feet along the carpet. Needless to say it wasn't such a great idea. Kierra was fussing so I went to see what was going on. At first I didn't see it and the girls weren't fessing up to anything. Then Makayla asked what happened to her head and when I looked I about freaked. I wasn't sure at first what it was and when asking Janika and Makayla they claimed they didn't know what happened. It was oozing and looked so sore. I finally figured out what happened and Janika finally fessed up to what they did. It was soooooooooooooooooooo sad. It created a thick scab. So sad. It is looking much better even though it will take quite some time for the scab to heal. Then if that wasn't enough a few days later I fell down the stairs with her and she smacked her head. I was really nervous at first, but she seems to be fine. Poor girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh how sad! Got to love older sibs ... I don't know how Annistyn survived. Poor baby

ann said...

Oh, the hardships of being the youngest!! :-) It was fun looking at all of your latest posts..glad to see you back blogging again!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh!! (sorry just catching up!) That is sooooooooo sad!! :(

I can't believe you fell down the stairs...I totally picture myself doing that, haven't yet, but aaaaahhh! Scary, were you okay?

Julie said...

Yeah. I was a little sore, but I was more worried about Kierra. I fell down the stairs with Makayla when she was a baby too. What is my problem:)!