Kierra is growing up way tooooooooooo fast for my liking!!!!! She is doing something new everyday. The day she turned 10 months she started standing!! Then less than a week later she took her 1st steps on March 8th. She hasn't taken many since, but it will be all too soon and she'll be walking every where. She has discovered her hands and loves to hold them up for us to pick her up. She doesn't like much baby food; she definitely prefers real food. One day Makayla gave her her Cabbage Patch newborn doll. She has been attached to that doll ever since. It is so cute. She is more attached to her binki. She gets so excited when Daddy comes home from a long day at work. She absolutely loves her sisters, but she doesn't like them to pick her up. She likes to play patty cake and will actually open her hands up to clap now. She loves to go shopping her me. She is always so content to sit and look around. I hope she stays that way. Makayla was a nightmare in the stores around this age. She hated it. So it is nice that Kierra likes it. She loves to put EVERYTHING in her mouth. I am always digging something out of her mouth. I love when she gives me kisses. She is such a joy and I'm glad she is in our family! Lucky us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment