Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip!

Today I went to the Pumpkin Patch with Makayla's preschool class on a field trip. It was the perfect weather for it and there wasn't a big crowd of school kids there. It was the perfect time to go. Makayla had a lot of fun!! Her teacher is awesome and took a bunch of pictures. These pictures came off her preschool blog. (Thanks Lee for watching Kierra for me so I could go with Makayla!!!!)


Makayla & Rachel

Her class by the witch they found in the corn maze!


Me & Makayla

Makayla in the big orange pumpkin!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

So cute. I can't believe how big she is getting.

About Me said...

Hi Julie. You probably don't know me, but I worked with Dan at Verizon for awhile as Coach Cyd. I live in Amy Livingston's ward and saw your blog on hers. Does Dan still work up there? I quit about 4 years ago when I had my first baby. Anyways just wanted to say Hi!

Russ and Jamie said...

That looks so fun! I love going on field trips with the kids, those seem to be the trips the kids always remember also. Hope your doing well, Haylee wants to get together with Janika to play!
Jamie Loveless

Tiffini said...

What a fun field trip. I am glad you found my blog and that I have found yours now. One quick question....the bunco divas? I used to play bunco with friends where we used to live.

Russ and Jamie said...

Hi Julie, My e-mail address is jamieloveless@netzero.net. will you e-mail me your e-mail address so I can invite you to my blog!
Thanks
Jamie