Dan & I(Julie) have been married 12 years. We have 3 beautiful girls: Janika (9), Makayla (6), Kierra (2). Janika loves to dance and plays the piano. Makayla loves taking dance and also has Let's Play Music and is learning the keyboard. Kierra is our miracle girl that is very social and can make anyone smile!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Last day before FREEZING weather!!
Makayla enjoyed spending some time outside today before it turns really cold tomorrow!! I'm really not looking forward to the cold! YUCK!! I thought she looked so cute riding her bike with her shades on!!
Hey Julie, I finally found you from Crystal's website. I feel bad that I never got you the peach cream pie recipe. Do you still want it? You have beautiful little girls :)
2 comments:
Hey Julie, I finally found you from Crystal's website. I feel bad that I never got you the peach cream pie recipe. Do you still want it? You have beautiful little girls :)
Hey Angie! Your fine. Yeah I'd love the recipe! If you want bring it to dance.
Post a Comment