Monday, September 29, 2008

Mama's girls (2 of them at least)!

Julie, Makayla & Kierra

Kierra & Julie


Makayla & Julie

I don't necessarily like these pictures of me, but I don't actually make it into the pictures very often and I think that its good that I actually have pictures of me with the girls (2 at least). The pictures always seem to come in the middle of the day when Janika's at school, so I don't have any recent ones with her. After reading someone's blog and seeing the pictures of her with her "baby" that died I have felt its important to make sure I get pictures with me and my kids and my family for that matter. Cherish your kids!! I know for me that sounds easier said than done on some days. But I do love my girls!! They bring me a lot of happiness!!

1 comment:

Russ and Jamie said...

Those pictures are really cute. I need to get in more pictures with my kids also, I hate my picture taken. Your girls are so cute!
Jamie Loveless