Friday, August 29, 2008

Makayla entertained ALL day!!



Makayla is not one of those kids that can entertain herself very well. She needs someone to play with her. Which of course makes it hard, either I play with her all day and get nothing else done (not an option) or she's sad, unless she has a friend. Well the other day she wanted to play with the box of rice (like a mini-inside sandbox). I had made it for Janika to play in when she was little. So I pulled it out and added some rice. She played with it ALL DAY long!! I was amazed. It was so nice. I was doing some deep cleaning in the kitchen so I was close by. We had fun playing in it together for a little bit too. She has asked to play with it every day since. With a room FULL of toys and this is what she wants to play with. Of course!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I stumbled by your cut blog... I love it! I hope you dont mind me posting. Your kids are so cute! I will stop by again soon! Take Care!

Russ and Jamie said...

Hey, this is Jamie Loveless, I came across your blog and it is really cute! Do you mind if I post your blog on my friends and family? Your baby is so cute! Bronson is going through the same cute stages! They are so fun!