Dan & I(Julie) have been married 12 years. We have 3 beautiful girls: Janika (9), Makayla (6), Kierra (2). Janika loves to dance and plays the piano. Makayla loves taking dance and also has Let's Play Music and is learning the keyboard. Kierra is our miracle girl that is very social and can make anyone smile!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Makayla ADORES her little sister!!
I know I seem to be posting about everything, but I thought these pictures were so sweet!! Makayla is such a wonderful big sister. She can't get enough of her little sister. I can't wait until they can play together.
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. Congrats on the new one! BTW...I was noticing that one of the links on your blog is that of my friend, Kim. What a small world!
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. Congrats on the new one!
BTW...I was noticing that one of the links on your blog is that of my friend, Kim. What a small world!
Post a Comment