
This year they were offering a litte kids swim lessons in the top pool at Andersons. We decided to put Kierra in, not sure how she'd do. The first day she was the only one that would get in. She did really well until she went under a couple times (not on purpose) and then she was scared. The second day she screamed the whole time. After that I had decided that the next day would be her last. I decided I'd wear my swimsuit and get in with her. She did great so we continued on. She had good and bad days, but Staci always had to hold her or she had to be sitting on the edge. By the last few lessons she seemed to be going backwards and really scared again, that she wouldn't blow bubbles or do her kicks anymore. I think it was good, but she would do a lot better to have someone work with her one on one, maybe I'll have to do that.
KIERRA'S FAVORITE:
Doing their kicks (playing "motorboat")
Motorboat motorboat kick so slow,
motorboat motorboat kick so fast,
motorboat motorboat step on the gas

Kierra doing her back floats.

She's doing her front floats and blowing bubbles.
Kierra loved to talk about blowing bubbles at swim lessons.

All the other kids didn't want to participate so Staci was playing "Motorboat" with Kierra, spinning her around faster and faster. On the last time around she dunked her. Kierra didn't really like that, but she got over it pretty quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment