I'm sorry it has been a REALLY LONG time since I've updated our blog. I'm going to go back and blog what I have missed (birthdays, Christmas, etc) because this is supposed to serve as my journal. I'm behind on my scrapbooks and like being able to look back at the blog to help me with my journaling in my scrapbooks, so bear with me.
On Janika's birthday (November 17th) she decided to go to Pirate Island (pizza & pasta) for dinner! She shares a birthday with my grandpa Hardman (that passed away several years ago). My dad's family still goes out to eat on my grandpa's birthday. We always miss it, because we are doing something with Janika. This year they ended up going to the same place we went, but a little later. We were still there when they came. They were seated in the opposite side of the restaurant (by all the games and playground) so after we were done eating, we went over and let the kids play while we visited a little with the Hardmans.

Here's Janika enjoying her dessert at Pirate Island.
Her birthday was on a Tuesday, but we had her friend birthday party on Friday night, November 20th. We decided to have an American Girl (Samantha) mystery party. The girls were given parts with their invitations and came dressed to play their part. It was fun to see what all the girls came dressed up in. After everyone arrived we gave directions and they acted out the play/mystery. All the girls seemed to have a lot of fun. After they solved the mystery we had pizza for dinner, opened presents, sang Happy Birthday, had cupcakes & ice cream, then they watched the American Girl movie Samantha. I would consider the party a SUCCESS!!

Janika dressed up as Samantha and ready for the party!!

I made these labels for their water bottles with their characters names on them.

Here is a picture of everyone!
Front Row (L-R): Megan, Jessa, Janika, Brookelyn, Matilyn, Kaylee
Back Row (L-R): Braxtyn, Berlyn, Kierra, Makayla, Kinzie

The girls trying to figure out a piece of the mystery!

Janika blowing out her candles (I know the picture's a little fuzzy.).

Most of the girls enjoy popcorn & the movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment