Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Pictures

We went with my family and had the "BIG" family pictures done yesterday. We went to Portrait Innovations and we were pleased with them. The only problem was mine and my Dad's hair blended into the background. I think it might be when I was too close to the backdrop, because it didn't happen in all the pictures. They took tons of pictures!!! They even took each kid individually.


The Big Family Picture

Grandma & Grandpa with all the Grandkids. I love this picture!!!

Me and my siblings, Rick, Scott & Kristy

Dan & Julie (me)
Love our Family Picture!!!

Janika & Makayla
(This was taken after the picture of the 3 girls, Kierra was just wanting to run around. Of course when she wasn't supposed to be in the picture, she went over and sat down ready for her picture, but she wasn't next to the girls. When the lady tried to move her closer to be in the picture, she got up and walked off again. Silly Girl!)

Janika
Makayla

Kierra

Love my Girls!!!!

3 comments:

Dave & Kandy Daniels said...

Very Cute! I wish I could make them bigger to see em better. I can't figure out why blogger will let you enlarge some, and not others. Oh well.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

So fun to see your whole fam! My heck everyone has grown up so much! What a cute family!

Amy said...

SUPER CUTE!!