
I can't believe my baby is one. I've had a hard time with her growing up. She is so cute and fun right now though. She loves books, among her favorites are Brown Bear Brown Bear and Polar Bear Polar Bear. She will bring us books and make a noise to let us know she wants us to read it and she usually wants it read several times. She also loves baby dolls. She will carry around several at a time. She loves to give them hugs and kisses. She likes to hold the doll and look at books. She is always sticking her tongue out the side of her mouth. She loves to blow raspberries. I love to have our cuddle time at night before I put her to bed. We love her so much!! She brings so much joy into our home.

Kierra was so cute and funny when it came to opening presents. She opened the first present and didn't want to open anymore. We'd try to give her another present to open and she'd just look for the present she had already opened. She seemed love all her presents except she didn't really show any interest in the clothes (but I thought they were cute).

The leapfrog ride on was a hit. Dan took it away to get it out of the box and she was NOT happy. She chased after him wanting it. She can't yet reach the floor but she still loves it.
1 comment:
Cute! She looks so much like Dan in these pictures!
--shari
Post a Comment