The girls have a whole week for spring break. I have tried to make it a fun week.
Monday (the only day with good weather) we went to the park and I treated them to Wendys kids meals. Then their cousin June slept over. Janika and June were up til after 2. I caught them washing dishes at 2 am. Silly girls!!
Tuesday we went to Kangaroo Zoo with June and also there other cousins (Michael, Brayden, Zachary & Tanner) met us there. Mom played dominoes with Cheri and some of her siblings while the kids played. Makayla did come home with a nasty bump under her eye that she got somehow while playing tag that got too rough. Now she has a black eye. In spite of that everyone had a great time!!!
Janika, June & Makayla @ Kangaroo Zoo
Wednesday Kandy came over to scrapbook with me while Janika & Makayla got to play with Berlyn and Braxtyn. Berlyn was such a big help watching Kierra too!!
Thursday was basically a day to stay home. Its cold and there is snow outside. Janika is working on her book report for school.
Friday I took Janika & Makayla to the new Hannah Montana Movie. The girls loved it!!
Janika & Makayla waiting for the movie to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment