Dan & I(Julie) have been married 12 years. We have 3 beautiful girls: Janika (9), Makayla (6), Kierra (2). Janika loves to dance and plays the piano. Makayla loves taking dance and also has Let's Play Music and is learning the keyboard. Kierra is our miracle girl that is very social and can make anyone smile!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
This BLOG is going PRIVATE!!
I have thought about going private for awhile now and now I finally am. If you want to keep reading, leave a comment or email me at julie_varga@hotmail.com to let me know. Thanks for your interest.
7 comments:
i would love to be invited to your blog!
don't forget to invite me :)
I would love to still read, let me know if you need my e-mail address!
Jamie Loveless
I would love to keep reading!
Keep me, keep me!!
Please send me an invite...Thanks!
I still wanna be able to read your blog. Keep me to!
Post a Comment