Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Big Snowfall!! (Wednesday, Nov.5th)

This is actually the 2nd snowfall of the season, but the girls weren't able to play in it because the snow was gone by the time we got home from church. Both Janika & Makayla were upset about that. This day Makayla wanted to play in the snow all day, but I was able to hold her off until Janika got home from school and could go out with her. The both talked about making a snowman, but instead they just played and had fun.

Janika loved making snow angels!


Makayla loved to eat the snow, but I could never get a picture of it!!


Janika came in and had hot chocolate w/ marshmallows. Makayla took one sip and didn't like it, maybe someday she will.


P.S. I stayed inside and took the pictures through the glass door (I hate the cold)!!



No comments: