Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Janika's First Day of 2nd Grade!



Janika started 2nd grade on Monday. She was so excited. She was glad to be back at school and to see old friends and make new ones. She already lost her lunchbox the first day. I guess it was old after the first day, because the 2nd day she didn't want to get up & get ready. I thought the excitement would last longer than that. I'm excited school has started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makayla will start preschool in a couple weeks and it'll be great!! She is really excited and so am I!!

2 comments:

Shayna said...

YEAH you have a blog too. I love blogging!!! Even though we live right across the street it is sad we barely know each other. this just might help!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in that sparkley top! I just wanted to steal her for my own... Its funny how much you learn about people from their blogs... Even when you live so close. Its good to see you guys doing so well!! Talk to you at the bus stop! BYE BYE