Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Point Farm





We decided to buy a family pass to Thanksgiving Point. So far (in just a few days) we have been to the farm twice. Makayla loves to ride the ponies. Today we went and they were able to ride the ponies twice. We also fed the goats (no pictures because the card in the camera was full), which was Janika's favorite part. They both had a lot of fun feeding them. Makayla found a little one that she became partial to and would only feed it. There were a couple sheep that came over when she was feeding the little goat and she would back away (she didn't like them) and tell them to go away. They also had a baby calf out that we were able to pet. It was only a week old. Way cute!! I think its going to be fun having the pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your site. Its pretty cool. I loved the pics and video. I'm glad that the little one is doing better. Keep up the great info!! Love ya!