Dan & I(Julie) have been married 12 years. We have 3 beautiful girls: Janika (9), Makayla (6), Kierra (2). Janika loves to dance and plays the piano. Makayla loves taking dance and also has Let's Play Music and is learning the keyboard. Kierra is our miracle girl that is very social and can make anyone smile!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Kierra's doing great!!
Last week Kierra had her follow up/2 week check up. She is doing really good. She is gaining weight. When she came home from the hospital she was 5 lbs 14 oz. At her check up she weighed 6 lbs 4 oz and was just over 19 inches long. She is a really good eater. He said to do another platelet test in a week. I took her for that test yesterday. Her platelets jumped up a lot. Her doctor is out of the office for 2 weeks. The doctor that looked at the results says she is cured. I feel so blessed that she is healthy and everything worked out. We are trying to enjoy every moment with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment